Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love Birds

Today's is my goddaughter's first wedding anniversary - I can't believe a year has gone by already!  I must be in a pink and chocolate mood, two days in a row posting these colors!  I used white for the card base and layered it with Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream and a piece of pattern paper from Chocolate Remix.  I made two Mat Stack 4 diecuts, one in Vintage Cream and one in Sweet Blush, cutting a scalloped circle in the top layer.  I stamped the Love Birds sentiment and birdcage in gingerbread ink, adding the birds in Sweet Blush ink.  I mounted the top Mat Stack layer on foam squares to give it a little height and did the same with the birdcage.  Of course it "still needed" something so I added the chocolate pearls and pink/brown cording.  Happy 1st Anniversary Jackie & Dan!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love Birds
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 4, Love Birds Collection Die; Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Kaisercraft Pearls, Cording, Foam Squares
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!