Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank You

I just noticed I don't have many thank you cards in my inventory so it's time to restock!  This card is a little out of my comfort zone; I'm not sure why I feel that way, maybe it's the color combination?  After I finished it, I was very happy with the way it turned out.

I used white for the card base and topped it with a piece of linen type paper from DCWV.  I cut the flowered paper and backed it with a piece of Spring Moss and tied a ribbon around it.  I stamped the sentiment on a Fillable Frames #1 die cut, added two yellow adhesive pearls and placed it on 3D foam squares for dimension.  The card was a little too yellow for me so I inked around the edges with a bit of green, which softened the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fillable Frames #1, Communique Curves
  • Paper:  DCWV, Stampin' Up
  • Tools:  PTI Fillable Frames #1 Die, Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Offray Ribbon, Kaisercraft Adhesive Pearls, 3D Foam Squares
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!