Friday, October 7, 2011

Painting Pals

Last week at craft group we painted t-shirts; the image was on the t-shirt in black and white. These shirts were a gift from one of the ladies in the group (thanks again Kelli!) and was a fun group project to do.  My craft group mainly paints, but once in a while they'll make cards with me, so to be fair, I should paint with them once in a while (on an easy project of course!  lol).  I was a little hesitant to paint on fabric, but it was easier than I thought and I was very pleased with the way my t-shirt turned out!  I used mostly glitter type paints on it because I wanted sparkle and more sparkle!! I also added some pearl pen dots on the bottom of the skirts. Love my new t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!