Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Take Care

I'm using PTI's Harvest Berries stamp set again, I just can't seem to stop using it!  At least I'm getting my money's worth!  For this card I created my own patterned paper by stamping the gingko leaves and berries onto white cardstock and then added the flowers.  I rounded the corners and adhered it to a piece of Hawaiian Shores paper on top of a white card base.  I added a strip of Summer Sunrise, stamped the sentiment and added two metal embellishments.  I sprinkled the flowers with a bit of glitter too!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Harvest Berries, Autumn Abundance, Flower Fusion #6
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Adhesive Metal Dots, Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!