I borrowed this stamp set from my PTI pal, she has lots of Stampin' Up stamps! I used white for the card base and added a layer of black and orange. Next I stamped the house and tree onto white paper, sprinkled it with embossing powder and embossed it with my heat gun. I added the bats around the rooftop and the fence in front of the house. I wanted the sky to look "creepy and stormy" and used chalk to create that effect. I used blues, purples, reds and black for the sky, and oranges and yellows for the moon (naturally the picture doesn't show the colors as well as in person). Who knew chalk would make such a great sky!
Card Details:
- Stamps: Stampin' Up House of Haunts, Studio G $1
- Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White
- Tools: Martha Stewart Scary Fence Edge Punch, Heat Gun
- Other: Pebbles Chalk
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!