Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Trees

It's only 2 months until Christmas - yikes!  I have to admit, I'm a bit tired of Halloween and wanted to use a new Christmas set I bought.  I played around with the design of this card for a while, started with 1, 2 and 3 trees and finally settled on just using 2.  I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the base and topped it with polka dot pattern paper.  The three pieces of the trees were cut twice, once with coaster and once with pattern paper.  I stamped the tree trunk and assembled the tree, topping it with the star, adding Stickles to the tree and the star.  I used a nestability die to cut the sentiment and ran a ribbon through the holes.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday, Stylish Sentiments: Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado; Heidi Grace
  • Tools:  PTI Love Lives Here Die; Standard Long Rectangles Nestabilities; Tag Trio Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Stickles, Ribbon, PTI Coaster
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!