Saturday, October 22, 2011

Big Birthday Wishes

Another person is joining the over the hill club...but isn't 50 the new 30?  I used Sweet Blush for the card base and topped it with a layer of Dark Chocolate and Happy Spots pattern paper.  I stamped the flowers onto white card stock and colored it with Copics.  I used Postage Stamps nestabilities to create a frame around the image, edging it lightly with tea bag distress ink.

I cut the 50 in Dark Chocolate.  The sentiment is stamped on a tea label die cut in brown ink;  I added pearls on each side.  My final steps: add the pink ribbon and stick pin (which I put pearls, crystal and metal balls onto and stuck it through the ribbon) and some glitter on the flowers.  Happy 50th Birthday Mary!!!!!!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Autumn Abundance, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Happy Spots
  • Tools:  PTI By The Numbers Die, Tea Label Die; Postage Stamp Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities
  • Other:  Copics, Adhesive Pearls, Stick Pin, Ribbon, Crystal/Metal Balls, Pearls, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, 3D Foam Squares, Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!