Today is my goddaughter's baby shower and I wanted to make her a special card. She doesn't know the sex of the baby so I used green and yellow to be neutral. I cut the onesie shape with a pattern I made, including cutting holes for the neck and legs. I put score lines on the sleeves, the middle of the outfit and above the snaps.
I've been dying to use my new PTI Sweet Baby die set and decided to use the giraffe from the set. Isn't he cute?? I cut him out twice, one with yellow paper, and once with coaster to give him some stability. Next I tied a ribbon around his neck and added the "baby" tag (which I edged in a light green) with twine. A onesie has snaps....so I used metal adhesives for them. The card still looked a little plain to me so I added the scalloped edges around the neck and leg holes. Cute! Cute! Cute!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tiny Tags
- Paper: DCWV Nana's Kids
- Tools: Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; PTI Sweet Baby Die, Tiny Tags Die
- Other: Metal Adhesive Dots, Twine, Ribbon, PTI Coaster
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!