Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins & More Pumpkins!

A few more quick cards I made.

Card #1:  I used orange cardstock for the card base.  The patterned paper is two sided; pumpkins on one side and stripes on the other.  I put the pumpkins at the top and stripes at the bottom, separating them with a strip of scalloped black, adding a bit of Stickles on each scallop.  I stamped the sentiment and added the orange and black ribbons. 


Card #2:   Again, used orange cardstock for the card base, topping it with pumpkin pattern paper.  I added the sentiment, colored the pumpkin with Copics, and layered it on an orange pinking circle.  I added a white circle border at the bottom and the ribbon.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Studio G $1 
  • Paper:  DCWV, Heidi Grace
  • Tools:  Scallop Edgeabilities, Pinking Circle Nestabilities, Standard Circle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Scallop 3 Dot Border Punch
  • Other:  Stickles, Ribbon, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25"  x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!