Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mitzi The Mummy

Isn't this stamp cute?  I knew I "needed" this stamp as soon as I saw it.  I made two different colors for this card - green and purple.  I used white for the card base and topped it with purple/green cardstock, a coordinating patterned paper, and then rounded the corners.  I stamped Mitzi on white cardstock, edged it with distress ink and matted it on another layer of purple/green.  I colored Mitzi and her Halloween bag with Copics and stamped the sentiment.  I tied embroidery thread around the image and added some Stickles to her hair.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Mitzi The Mummy, PTI Tiny Treats: Halloween
  • Paper:  DCWV, Colorbok
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Embroidery Thread, Stickles, Copics, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!