Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank Heaven For Little Girls!

I really like this teddy bear from Taylored Expressions, it's just so sweet. I used white for the card base and topped it with a brown and pink/blue polka dot paper, partially trimmed with card edgers.  The bear was stamped and colored with Copics and mounted onto a pink, scalloped circle.  I added Pearl Pen pearls on the scallops and a pink ribbon.  The card looked a little too plain and white to me, so I softened the white edges of the card base with pink ink and thought it looked much better.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hanging Out; Taylored Expressions Beary Special
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up, Bazzill
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, PTI Card Edgers #3
  • Other:  Ribbon, Pearl Pen, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!