I always see cards that have tags on them so thought it was time I make one too (Tim Holtz would be proud lol). I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of light orange and a patterned brown paper. I stamped the tag with the 3 leaves and edged around it with distress ink. Next I sprayed the tag with glimmer mist. I cut the banner, stamped the sentiment on it and placed it on pop up dots over the tag. My final steps were adding the two jewels and the ribbon at the top of the tag.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Take Three Fall
- Paper: Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday
- Tools: PTI Double Ended Banners, Corner Rounder
- Other: Glimmer Mist, Studio G Jewels, Ribbon, Tag
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!