Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This is a favorite PaperTrey stamp, I just love all the details on this.  I used white for the card base and topped it with a layer of brown and a layer of orange/yellow pattern paper.  I stamped the vase and leaves and colored them with Copics.  I used Postage nestabilities to create a frame of Orange Zest around the image.  My final steps were adding a bit of glitter to the acorns, stamping the sentiment and adding the twine.  Happy Thanksgiving - may your home be blessed this holiday season!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Autumn Abundance, Tag-Its #7
  • Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Orange Zest; Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday
  • Tools:  Postage Nestabilities, Tiny Tags Die
  • Other:  Twine, Martha Stewart Glitter, Copics
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!