Saturday, June 2, 2012

3rd Birthday

Yes, Olivia is turning 3!  I wanted to make something that wasn't pink for a change and decided to use purple.  I used Winter Wisteria as the card base and added a layer of  multi colored circle pattern paper. 

The animals image was stamped on white and colored with Copics.  I rounded the corners on the white, layered it onto another piece of Winter Wisteria and adhered it to the card base with foam squares for dimension.  Before adhering it, I wrapped Blossom twine around the card and tied it into a bow.

I die cut the letters in her name and the 3.  I made the "look who's turning" on the computer and die cut it with pinking nestabilities.  My final step was adding silver Stickles to the polka dots on the package.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Penny Black "Team Teddy"
  • Paper:  PTI Winter Wisteria; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Upper & Lower Block Alphabet Dies, PTI By The Numbers Dies; Pinking Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Stickles; Twine; Copics
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"
  •  Use What I Have:  Last used Team Teddy stamp in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!