Tuesday, June 26, 2012

happy happy birthday

This is for my parents' mail carrier - I always try to make her something "post office" related for her cards. I found this sheet of HOTP, 12x12 "stamps" pattern paper at Joann's a while ago, and bought it knowing I could use it for a card for Chris.

I cut the stamps out and randomly placed them all over the Kraft cardbase and then added white ink around the card edges.  I just really like the look of white edging on Kraft paper!

I stamped "happy happy birthday" and die cut it with a Labels 10 nestability.  I edged around the die cut with white ink and punched a hole in either end using my Crop-A-Dile.  I tied some red, white and blue twine through the holes (since these are the USPS colors) and mounted the sentiment on foam tape for dimension. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft; Hot Off The Press
  • Tools:  Labels 10 Nestabilities; Crop-A-Dile
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!