Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In Bloom Birthday

I was looking through my stamp sets and haven't used "In Bloom" in a while.  I used Kraft for the card base, edging around it in white ink.  I stamped "happy birthday" at the top and then scored a couple of lines about three quarters of the way down on the card.

The flowers are stamped in white on Ocean Tides cardstock and cut out with scissors.  There are 3 parts of the flower each layered on top of each other; the end of the largest layer slightly overlaps the edge of the card.  I placed foam tape between the second and third layer for dimension and added pearls on the top flower.

I stamped the leaves in green on Spring Moss cardstock, cut them out and arranged them behind the flower; the one leaf overlaps the edge of the card.  I tied Honeydew twine around the bottom to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI In Bloom, Botanical Silhouettes 
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss
  • Other:  Twine, Pearls
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
  •  Use What I Have:  In Bloom stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!