Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's A Celebration

I have PTI's Birthday Bash Sentiments stamp set and never thought to use it this way.  That Nichole is so darn creative!

I used True Black for the card base.  I stamped the sentiments in Rhubarb Stalk ink all over a piece of Kraft cardstock and then ran it through the Cuttlebug, using my Woodgrain Impression Plate.

I stamped the "it's a celebration" in Versamark onto a piece of Scarlet Jewel cardstock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and used my heat gun on it to emboss it.  I layered it onto another piece of True Black cardstock and tied a little bit of jute on the end.  Happy Birthday Joey!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel
  • Tools:  PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate; Heat Gun
  • Other:  Embossing Powder, Jute; Versamark
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!