Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary (CAS #12)

I'm still in love with PTI's Beautiful Butterflies stamps and continue to use it a lot on my cards.  At least I'm getting my money's worth from this set!

This was a simple card to make.  First, I cut the right side of the card with card edgers for a little different style of card.  Second, I stamped the leaves on the white cardstock and then stamped the butterflies on top.  Third, I stamped the sentiment.  Fourth, I added glitter to the edges of the leaves.  And a simple card looks not so simple.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Turning A New Leaf
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #1
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!