Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Male Dragonfly Birthday (CAS #11)

Ideas for making male cards have been coming to me a little easier lately, so I have to take advantage!  For this card, I used Kraft for the card base and added a layer of Blueberry Sky. 

I stamped the leaves, dragonflies (no butterflies, lol) and sentiment onto white and then ran it through the Cuttlebug using a woodgrain impression plate.  I'm happy the picture shows the woodgrain embossing!  The final touch was tying jute around the bottom.  I think this is a perfect male card, not too much of anything on it.  And it was another easy CAS to make!  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Masculine Motifs
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Blueberry Sky, White Stamper's Select
  • Tools:  PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate
  • Other:  Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!