I was looking through stamps and saw this cute little doggie and realized I hadn't used it yet. I used white for the card base and added a layer of green/blue striped pattern paper, rounding the corners on the right side.
I stamped the Ruffles image onto white and colored it with Copics. The image was cut with square nestabilites and layered onto another dark blue square. I stamped the "get well soon" sentiment and tied jute on the card spine. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I put white flock on the pillow to make it look fluffy.
I stamped the Ruffles image onto white and colored it with Copics. The image was cut with square nestabilites and layered onto another dark blue square. I stamped the "get well soon" sentiment and tied jute on the card spine. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I put white flock on the pillow to make it look fluffy.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Stampavie "Ruffles Get Well Soon"; PTI Mailbox Greetings
- Paper: Bazzill; My Mind's Eye; PTI Enchanted Evening
- Tools: Corner Rounder; Square Nestabilities
- Other: Jute; Flock; Copics
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Stampavie stamp

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!