I thought I posted this card earlier in the year, but obviously I didn't. This is another card using Elizabeth Crafts. It's very hard to get a good picture of this technique to show off the glitter, but believe me, it's there and is gorgeous! This is the same technique as the bear I made for Valentine's day, but I'll repeat the steps of how I did it again.
I used white cardstock for the card base and layered it with a striped pink and green pattern paper. The flower is made with a
peel off sticker - you peel off the sticker and place it on double-sided adhesive paper. The outline of the flower looks like unfilled
stained glass (picture just the black outline on the flower).
Next, you fill
the sticker with a special microfine glitter, rubbing the glitter into
the adhesive so it's nice and smooth. The flower is colored with Copics. I rounded the corners of the flower image, placed it on white cardstock and popped it up with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment down the side for something a little different and added the ribbon around the flower image.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #7
- Paper: Cloud 9
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: G82, R81, R83, R85
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Elizabeth Crafts Bear Peel Off Sticker, Warm Highlight Glitter; Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Ribbon; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

this is so pretty, love the pinks
ReplyDelete