I struggled with this card trying to come up with the right colors to use. You would think kid cards are easy to make, but I find them challenging!
I pulled out my Nana's Kids stack of paper and selected the green polka dots and animal sheets to work with. I used a white card base and added the green at the top and bottom, the animals in the middle, separating them with white scalloped edging, created by using a heart border.
I die-cut two circles and attached them to the card with foam tape for dimension. Next I die-cut a "1" in white and one in blue and overlapped them slightly. I die-cut a "s and t" and placed it next to the 1.
I wanted to put Parker's name on the front and die-cut it in blue. I die-cut a couple of banners, stamping happy birthday on them. I added Denim Twine around the spine and a few more stars on top of the polka dot paper.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Simple Little Things
- Paper: DCWV Nana's Kids; Bazzill
- Ink: Memento Blue Danube
- Tools: PTI Alpha Block Upper & Lower Dies, By The Numbers Dies, Countdown Details Die, Heart Border; Standard Circles Nestabilities
- Other: Twine; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!