Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweet Peas Birthday

One of the ladies on the PTI Forum wanted to get 70 cards to give her mom for her 70th birthday and asked people on the forum to make and send a card to her.  It sounded like a nice thing to do - this is the card I sent.

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Aqua Mist gingham pattern paper.  I die-cut the doily in white and adhered it to the card.    I stamped the sweet peas image on white and colored it with Copics.

I die-cut the seed pack frame in Aqua Mist cardstock, stamping "sweet peas" and "happy birthday" on it.  I placed the colored image in the seed pack opening and adhered it to the card, adding a bit of glitter to the flowers for some sparkle.

I wrapped Charcoal twine around the bottom, threading it with a tiny tag stamped with "70 birthday wishes".

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Year of Flowers Collection, Year of Flowers Titles, Tiny Tags, Gracious Vases, Simple Alphabet
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Aqua Mist Pattern Pack, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG10, BG13, G12, G82, Y21, Y26
  • Tools:  PTI Seed Pack Frame #2 Die, Tiny Tags Die; Cherry Lynn French Pastry Doily
  • Other:  Twine; Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!