Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Best Wishes Today & Always (CAS #12)

Now for a much easier card!  I haven't used Ocean Tides cardstock for a long time and pulled out a piece, rounding the right hand corners.  I added a layer of matching polka dot paper.

Using my new Boutique Borders set, I die-cut Aqua Mist cardstock, stamped it with the sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape for dimension.  I also tied some jute around the spine after I took the picture - it just completed the card a little better.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boutique Borders Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Polka Dot Parade
  • Ink:  Memento Pistachio
  • Tools:  PTI Boutique Borders Birthday Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!