Monday, May 6, 2013

So Happy For You

I'm not sure what type of card this is going to be - "so happy for you" - I suppose can cover a lot of occasions.  Maybe an anniversary card?

I used Orange Zest cardstock for the card base - I don't usually like orange but felt like using a color I normally don't use.  I stamped the flowers on white cardstock, using my new Rosie Posie Step 2 stamp set.  This set coordinates with the original Rosie Posie set but adds another layer onto the flowers and leaves - you can see how I did this by stamping the red on the orange flowers and the darker green on the leaves.

I stamped the sentiment and added the little circles randomly on the card.  I mounted the image all the way to the left of the card to leave a little bit of orange cardstock showing on the right.  Last step was adding a little bit of glitter along the bottoms of the flower leaves.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Mini Blooms
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Love Letter, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!