I saw this card a few months ago on Cristina Kowalczyk's blog - Cristina is known for her "clean & simple" cards. I didn't call this one a CAS card since it took me quite a while to line up all the squares!
I started with a piece of white cardstock, and I guess I "cheated" because I drew a pencil line where I wanted to stamp the squares, otherwise I know I wouldn't be able to stamp them straight! I used my favorite 7 color combination (purple, blue, light blue, green, orange, pink, red) and stamped each square. I stamped the extra large birthday sentiment in black.
I wanted to make my card a little different from Cristina's so I ran the white cardstock through the Cuttlebug with my linen impression plate. I also the added red stars and maraschino twine.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Square Prints, Think Big Favorites #24
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Sweet Plum, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Aquatic Splash
- Tools: PTI Star Border, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate
- Other: Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!