Friday, May 24, 2013

Yay! It's Your Birthday (CAS #13)

I think I'm getting a lot of use out of this Watercolor Wonder stamp set!  Like I said before, it's so easy to use and you really can't make a mistake with it!

I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base.  I stamped a couple of the "paint" images on white in two different colors of ink as the focal point of the card.  I also randomly stamped stars in the same inks.  I added the sentiment, stamped in black ink.

To jazz up the card a bit, I added silver Stickles on the paint images for sparkle.  Easy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Watercolor Wonder, Stylish Sentiments:  Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Lilac Posies, Tuxedo Black; Brilliance Pearlescent Purple
  • Other:  Stickles
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!