Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday

PTI has a new stamp set called "Sketched Shapes" and I've been having a lot of fun making cards with it.  For this card I used Plum Pudding cardstock for the card base.  I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card so a stripe of purple would show on the right hand side.

I die-cut four banners and stamped them in two different colors of purple ink.  Next, I stamped arrows pointing in different directions on 3 of the banners and happy birthday on the last one.  I placed them on foam tape and adhered them to the card.  Yes, it needed "something else" so I added the silver sequins.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Dies
  • Other:  Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I have so many sequins to use! Need to start using them on my cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!