Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Very Happy Birthday 2 You

I was really just fooling around when I made this card, I wanted to see if I could stamp the squares on it straight!  haha  I think I did a pretty good job!  This will make a nice masculine card.

I used Spring Rain cardstock for the card base, rounding the right hand corners.  I stamped the squares in two different blue inks.  Next, I die-cut the frame and stamped it in teal ink.

For a bit of a change, I decided to put the tag on sideways!  I stamped the sentiment and adhered the tag to the card on foam tape.  I wrapped a bit of Ocean twine on the card, added the silver metal dot to the tag and adhered it to the card base.  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Framed Out #1, Framed Out #12
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Summer Sky, Teal Zeal, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Framed Out #12 Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Metal Dot; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!