Saturday, June 15, 2013

Oh Baby!

I think this set from Taylored Expressions is adorable! 

I used white for the card base, added a layer of light brown and a layer of pink striped paper.  I stamped the image on white and colored it with Copics.  I die-cut it with an oval nestability and placed it on a scalloped oval.

I stamped the sentiment and die-cut it with a scalloped rectangle.  I stamped "oh baby" on a smaller oval and layered it on a pink.

To bring out the darker pink stripe in the paper, I die-cut the corners in a coordinating color.  I tied a ribbon around the card and placed the image on foam tape for dimension.  My last step was adding a tiny gem to the ribbon in her hair.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Jenn
  • Paper:  DCWV; Bazzill
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Corners; Scalloped Long Rectangle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Copics; Ribbon; Gem; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!