Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get Well Soon

I found this flowered paper while I was looking through all the pattern paper I have....and for some reason the colors seemed like they would be fun to work with.

I used white cardstock for the card base and added the pattern paper.  I placed a doily on top and die-cut the tag.  I stamped the teacups and sentiment and looped Pink Sorbet twine through the hole.

Too plain looking I thought....I needed to pull more of the pink color out of the pattern paper....so I added the leafy border in raspberry at the bottom. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tea For Two, Tea For Two Additions
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Thatched Straw
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #3 Die, Leafy Vine Border Die
  • Other:  Twine; Doily
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!