Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday (CAS #17)

Again, I'm using this seven color combination I've become so fond of!  This was so simple and quick to make.

I used black cardstock for the card base because all of these colors go well with it.  I stamped a stripe in each color, making each one shorter until the middle, then made them longer again.  I also had to carefully space them apart so they would all fit on the card!  I stamped the sentiment on the middle stripe.  After I was done with the stamping, I ran it through the Cuttlebug using my new Stars Impression plate.  Can you tell I like using stars???

After looking at it, of course, it still needed something.  I added the silver metal star and it was completed!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes, Bountiful Banners
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Sweet Plum, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Aquatic Splash
  • Tools:  PTI Star Impression Plate
  • Other:  Metal Star
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!