I love this gingham paper from Amuse....but unfortunately they aren't making it anymore! If I'd known, I would have stocked up on it!!! I really like the size of the blocks - not too big or too small.
I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of green gingham. I cut a strip of yellow flower pattern paper and used an eyelet border on each side. I die-cut a Labels 22 in yellow cardstock and three circles in green, white and yellow. I stamped the sentiment on white and placed it on foam tape for dimension. This is for someone's daughter-in-law, but she wanted it to say "daughter".
I die-cut the 30 in green and placed it on the yellow cardstock. I added the ribbon around the card and pearls to the labels 22 die-cut. The card needed something else so I decided to use photo corners, adding a pearl to the centers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: JustRite Times New Roman 15 Pt.
- Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Spring Moss; Amuse Gingham; Anna Griffin
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Alpha Block Numbers; Labels 22, Standard Circle Nestabilities; Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch; Sizzix Photo Corners
- Other: Ribbon; Foam Tape; Pearls
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!