Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just A Note

I know this isn't a normal day for me to post, but I have so many cards in my "blog inventory" that I need to start posting more often!

I used Enchanted Evening cardstock for the card base.  I took a piece of white cardstock and used card edgers to create the left side of the card.  Next I stamped the flowers, stems and sentiment, right on top of part of  the image.

I edged around the card with tea dye distress ink.  For a bit of decoration, I added gems to some of the flower centers and my favorite bee!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Botanical Silhouettes (2010 Anniversary set)
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tea Dye
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #3
  • Other:  Gems; Jolee's Stickers
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!