When making a card, it can't get any simpler than this - just a few steps and it's done.
I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base and layered it with Vintage Cream cardstock, stamping the sentiment on the bottom and embossing it using my woodgrain impression plate. Hard to see in the picture, but it's there!
Next I die-cut the tree branch in brown and the bird in matching red cardstock. I placed the bird on a piece of foam tape for dimension. I think this is a lovely sympathy card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Take Three Spring
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream; Bazzill
- Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch
- Tools: PTI Woodgrain Impression Plate; Memory Box Nestled Bird, Woodland Branch
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!