Washi tape! I can't get enough of it and it's so easy to work with. This was such a quick card to make...the "hardest" part was stamping the sentiments between the tape.
I used black cardstock for the card base. I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and diagonally placed assorted red washi tape strips across it, leaving a space between each strip. Next I stamped "happy birthday" between the strips, some right side up and some upside down.
I adhered the taped cardstock to the card base and wrapped Charcoal twine around the bottom. And the card was done! Fast!!! Easy!!! Fun!!!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Over Under Easy
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Target Washi Tape; Darice Washi Tape; Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!