Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just A Little Something

Ink blowing is really a lot of fun, so if you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

I used Summer Sunrise cardstock for the card base, using card edgers on the bottom.  I took a piece of white cardstock and dripped the ink at the top of the card and quickly blew it with a straw.  The ink really does go wherever it wants so you don't have a lot of control with it.  I used three different colors to make the pattern.

After it dried, I cut the bottom with card edgers and stamped the sentiment.  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #22
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Summer Sun, Rose Red, Pretty In Pink
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #1
  • Other:  Straw
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!