For this card, I used the cardstock and leftover paint from my post of 7/25/14.
I applied the green and blue distress paints to the embossing folder, spritzed it with water and placed watercolor paper on top, lightly pressing it into the paint. Once it was dry, I die-cut it with a large scalloped banner. The banner is on New Leaf cardstock that was embossed with woodgrain.
I die-cut a stitched circle, stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed it on foam tape. Notice the New Leaf paper is on a white cardstock card base, but slightly to the left of the card for a different look.
To complete the card, I added a butterfly and sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Mini Blooms
- Paper: PTI New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores,Watercolor 90#
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Notched Hearts Banner Die; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Circles; Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die; Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing Folder; Darice Swirl Embossing Folder
- Other: Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean Distress Paints; Foam Tape; Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!