I'm still enjoying the watercolor craze! And my Wet Paint stamp set!!
I wet my watercolor paper with water and dabbed on this pretty teal paint color with a brush. I just used a cheap set of watercolor paints I bought at AC Moore. After it dried, I rounded the corners and splattered some black ink on it.
Using the inside part of Tag Sale #8, I stamped hello in black ink and placed a silver brad on the end. The sentiment is on foam tape and the panel adhered to a Tropical Teal cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wet Paint
- Paper: PTI Tropical Teal, White Stampers Select; Tim Holtz Watercolor
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #8 Die; Corner Rounder
- Other: Watercolor Paint; Brad
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!