This Popsicle set can be used for so many occasions!
I wanted to make a really bright, summery looking card and pulled out this orange polka dot paper. I stamped one of the Popsicles on white cardstock in three different inks - pink, yellow and orange. For the second Popsicle, I die-cut it first, stamped it and placed it on foam tape, slightly overlapping the first Popsicle. I added the drips and a little glitter to them to make them appear to be icy.
Using a scalloped rectangle, I embossed the image into the white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed the panel on foam tape. To finish the card, I tied white twine around the bottom of the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Summer Sweetness
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Amuse Polka Dot
- Ink: PTI Harvest Gold, Kraft; Memento Rosebud, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Summer Sweetness Die; Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities Die
- Other: Glitter; Twine; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!