Monday, August 4, 2014

Thank You

I wasn't real crazy about this stamp set when I first saw it, but then the PTI Design Team worked their magic and it jumped into my shopping cart.

Using a honeycomb stencil, I placed it over white cardstock and using a dauber, randomly colored in the stencil with Lemon Tart ink.  I stamped the dotted image and thank you in Kraft ink.

I die-cut the topiary in white cardstock, stamping the pot in Kraft ink.  I die-cut the top portion again in Spring Moss cardstock and layered it over the white.  The topiary is on the card on foam tape.

The panel is attached to a Kraft cardstock card base with Flax twine around the bottom.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Topiary Trio, Vintage Labels
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss
  • Ink:  PTI Kraft, Lemon Tart
  • Tools:  PTI Topiary Trio Dies
  • Other:  Tim Holtz Honeycomb Stencil; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!