This is another flower set that just makes me happy. I don't know why, they just do.
I stamped the images on white cardstock, using black for the outline and Melon Berry and Pure Poppy inks for the flowers. The stems are in Spring Moss ink, the sentiment in black ink. For the flower centers, I cut the circles in black cardstock to give the card a little texture.
I rounded the corners and placed the panel on a Berry Sorbet cardstock card base. Simple enough?
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Oopsie Daisy, Birthday Classics: June
- Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, White Stampers Select, True Black
- Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Stampin' Up 2 Step Owl Punch; Corner Rounder
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!