Friday, August 8, 2014

Sending You Get Well Wishes

I saw this card on Heather Nichol's blog and loved it!  I needed to make a quick card for someone and basically copied Heather's idea, changing it slightly.

Using the Phase Play #6 die, I ran it through the Cuttlebug die-cut with several colors of cardstock to embed into the die.  Kraft is the base of the die - I added Hawaiian Shores, white and Pure Poppy cardstock to get the look I wanted.  

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed that piece on thin foam tape for a little dimension.  Drake's name was made using my new Alphabet Soup die - this is a perfect letter size for adding names on cards!!  The panel was placed on a white stitched rectangle onto a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base.  I really, really like this Phase Play die!  So many possibilities!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Phrase Play #6 
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Phrase Play #6 Die; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles; Memory Box Alphabet Soup Die
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!