August is already half over --- that's hard to believe. We continue to have below normal temps here so I am actually loving summer this year!
This is the August monthly stamp from PTI. I've been using this chevron stencil quite a bit, and this time used cantaloupe ink with it. It's really a lot of fun to color in!
I die-cut the stitched circle and stamped the sentiment on it in the same color ink. To add a little color, I stamped a flower in the center in Pure Poppy ink with a gem center. The panel was placed on a Summer Sunrise cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: August, Note Niblets
- Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Cantaloupe
- Tools: Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Circles
- Other: Memory Box Modern Chic Chevron Stencil; Foam Tape; Gem
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!