I ordered this graduation stamp from Taylored Expressions a few years ago and never used it...it was time to ink it up!
On white cardstock, I stamped the "congrats grad" (all one stamp) and colored the "grad" portion with Copics, outlining it with a light grey shadow. I die-cut the row of stars in Hawaiian Shores cardstock and placed it on an angle across the panel.
2015 is cut in four different cardstock colors and the little stars (made from the star border die) are in the same colors. I placed the panel on a layer of black cardstock, onto a Pure Poppy cardstock card base. It certainly is a bright and festive looking card!
Card Details:
- Stamps: Taylored Expressions Grad
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copics: BG15, G82, R27, Y35, W1
- Dies: PTI Block Alphabet Numbers, Super Star Border
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!