I had Raspberry Fizz circles leftover from when I used Journal Card #8 and I didn't want to throw them away (it feels like I don't throw anything away anymore!) and used them on this card.
On white cardstock, I placed the circles back into a Journal Card die negative so I could glue them on evenly. I stamped the sentiment in black ink right next to them.
I rounded all four corners of the panel and placed it on a layer of True Black cardstock, corners rounded and onto a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base. Another simple card.
- Stamps: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, True Black, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: Journal Card #8
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!