When I saw Betsy Veldman make a card similar to this, I knew I had to use the idea for a 60th birthday card. I am just loving the Retro Style stamp sets from PTI!
I die-cut the sign in white cardstock, stamping the triangle portion with Hawaiian Shores ink. I covered the top piece with Lemon Tart Stripes paper. "It's Your" is die-cut in white cardstock, also stamped in Hawaiian Shores ink (thank you MISTI!) and placed on foam tape. I die-cut a circle, stamped the outer part with Spring Moss ink and added "60th" in Rosebud ink. The year on the circles under the sign are white embossed on Raspberry Fizz cardstock.
To create the backing, I die-cut a Scene It: Basic Backer in white cardstock and two of the Scene It: Skyscapes - the clouds in white cardstock and the stars in Spring Moss cardstock. I wasn't going to get these dies and now I'm so happy I did!
I put it all together, placed it on a piece of white cardstock impressed with my Canvas/Linen Impression Plate and adhered it to a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base. I added the grass at the bottom, made with Spring Moss Stripes pattern paper and the coordinating stars. The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Retro Style Birthday, Retro Style Graduation
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart Stripes, Spring Moss Stripes
- Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black, Rosebud; Versamark
- Dies: PTI Retro Style, Scene It: Basic Backer, Scene It: Skyscapes, Canvas/Linen Impression Plate, Note Niblets
- Tools: Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch, Heat Tool
- Other: Foam Tape; White Zing
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!