I kept seeing this stamp set on Pinterest and finally ordered it for myself.
I wanted to use a different color ink for the flowers, rather than pink or red and pulled out Blueberry Sky. On white cardstock, I stamped the flowers in blue ink and the stems in Spring Moss ink.
The sentiment is stamped in black ink. After looking at the panel, I thought there was too much white space so I stamped a few horizontal lines in Spring Moss at the top and bottom. I rounded the corners and placed it on a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base. A little white ribbon around the spine completed the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Stampin' Up Painted Petals
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Ribbon
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!