Sunday, June 14, 2015

You're An All Star

It's Flag Day and I thought a red, white and blue baseball card was perfect for today's post. This is another stamp set I haven't used for a while - 7th Inning Stretch.

The card base is Kraft cardstock, with a layer of blue polka dot pattern paper on top. I cut a piece of angled white cardstock and stamped the bats and sentiment on it. The hat, glove and baseball are die-cut, stamped and placed on foam tape for a little dimension.

To make the card a little more festive, I cut strips of stars in Pure Poppy cardstock and adhered them to the top and bottom of the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 7th Inning Stretch
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Kraft, Pure Poppy; Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Dies:  PTI 7th Inning Stretch, Super Stars Border
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!