When I saw the PTI Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters (which for some reason I keep calling Clusters! lol) I wanted it because the Design Team made such wonderful cards with it! I really liked the banner dies that were included in the set.
I decided to just use two colors on the card, and chose Lemon Tart and Spring Moss. On white cardstock, I added a strip of Spring Moss Stripes pattern paper at the bottom of the card. I stamped the arrows on the left of the card, alternating the colors.
I die-cut the two banners and stamped them with a star and sentiment, adding a clear sequin on the star. The banners are on thin foam tape.
Oh Yeah! is die-cut, stamped with Spring Moss ink (thank goodness for the MISTI!) and placed on thin foam tape. I added the "it's your birthday" in black ink. To finish the card, I tied Buttercream twine around the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Spring Moss Stripes
- Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Make It Market Mini Kit: Clipsters
- Other: Foam Tape; Twine; Sequins
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!